We completed our first digital Annual General Meeting on Wednesday 24 March 21.
Many thanks to all who attended it and gave us feedback, especially during the committee election section. We really appreciate your interest.
If you are interested in the recording, it can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfMPCgnWwnA
Our AGM agenda included:
- Chairman’s Report + finances
- Review of 2020 initiatives
- Hessequa Municipality property valuation 2021
- Wild fire: Vermaaklikheid fire fund & February 2021 fire
- Alien clearing: Uitvlug case study
- Duiwenhoks Estuary Report by Dr Lara van Niekerk & Dr Stephen Lamberth
- Election of Committee for 2021/2
We will share more soon!